If you’ve been a customer or been following what we do here at the store you know that John and I use only high-quality products.
We make sure that we don’t offer cheap or low-quality products. That’s because we truly want what works best for anyone who needs help with their feet.
But we also want to make sure that what we offer is competitive and fair for anyone who needs something for their feet.
And to really help with this we decided to now open up the “Shoe Club.”
What Is The Shoe Club?
After purchasing a pair of shoes, boots or inserts you will have the opportunity to enroll in the “Shoe Club.”
It’s a program where instead of you buying your next pair of shoes, boots, or inserts and paying for it upfront, you pay a monthly installment for either the shoes, boots, or inserts.
Here is the breakdown in pricing.
Kid’s Shoes – $10/ month
Adult shoes – $15/month
Inserts – $15/ month
Boots $20/ Month
For example, after you purchase the first pair of adult shoes (at the normal rate) you can then enroll in the Shoe Club.
That means that you pay $15/month towards the next pair of shoes instead of paying full price when you need them.
Then when you are ready for a new pair you can apply what you’ve paid into the Shoe Club program towards that pair.
Doing it this way keeps you from having to pay the bigger one-time cost for the shoes.
And the longer you’re in the program the less you will owe at the time of picking up the shoes. You can even end up with a credit.
Here are examples of how it will work based on a $120 pair of Adult shoes
At 4 months
$15/ month x 4 months = $60 paid. You would owe $60 at the time of pickup.
At 6 months
$15/ month x 6 months = $90 paid. You would owe $30
At 8 months
$15/month x 8 months = $120 paid. You would owe $0.
At 10 months
$15/month x 10 months = $150 paid. You have a $30 credit.
***Important Details (Terms) For The Shoe Club***
– The shoe club applies to any shoe, boot, or Superfeet insert we have available. No custom orthotics at this time.
– You can use the Shoe Club for multiple items at once too. If you want to enroll for shoes and inserts at the same time you can. The monthly cost will reflect multiple items. For example, 1 pair of shoes ($15/month) plus an insert ($15/month) would be $30/ month. Also, that total amount can be applied to whatever you want as well. For example, if you don’t want to pick up a 2nd pair of inserts but are paying for them monthly, you can apply that money to something else such as another pair of shoes at the time of pickup.
– You must buy the first pair of shoes, boots, or inserts as you normally would. Which means you pay for the normal full cost of them. Once you do that you can then choose to enroll in the Shoe Club for any of those products going forward.
– You must notify us or stop in prior to picking up any future pair of shoes, boots, or inserts. (We need to make sure we have everything in stock. If not we will order it.) If it’s a kids’ shoe you must stop in prior to picking up the next pair. We have to measure your child’s foot to make sure it is the correct size.
– You can use the balance in your “Shoe Club” at any time.
– No refunds.
So this that’s it.
If you’re interested in this you can either stop by the store or schedule an appointment by choosing a date and time below.