Today we’re going to talk about what the secret to our orthotics is.
In the world of foot orthotics there is no shortage of ways that podiatrists, pedorthists, and other prosthetic professionals use to create orthotics.
As technology advances there is a bigger push to rely on digital processes.
And here at the store we’ve used and tried just about every thing out there to try and create the perfect orthotic.
But after thousands of happy customers, we have one process that works better than anything else we’ve tried.
And that process is using the slipper cast method.
Now, this method isn’t anything new.
In fact, it’s been around quite a while and it’s messy, and can take a bit of time.
But the way we’re doing it here at the store, and then how the actual orthotic is made is the key.
And in the video on this page, you’ll see how this process is done, and the secret to how our orthotics are made.
– 00:03 Experimenting with different insert ideas and orthotic companies for 28 years.
– 00:06 Encountered Labs that generate subortholene and other plastic types.
– 00:16 Found Labs that offer three-dimensional foot scans.
– 00:24 Explored heated moldable type inserts that mold to your foot.
– 00:33 Northwest Podiatric Laboratory excels in this field.
– 00:39 Northwest Podiatric Laboratory is the time-tested model for other orthotic systems.
– 00:48 Precise casting process capturing the perfect shape of the foot.
– 00:57 Using the sub Taylor ankle joint neutral position for the foot cast.
– 01:16 Deep Freeze molding process creates the most ideal orthotic shape.
– 01:39 Orthotics from Northwest Podiatric Laboratory have prevented arthritic conditions.
If you are in pain or in need or custom orthotics, scroll down to schedule an appointment.