Are You Feeling Pain In Your Heel Or Arch? Then You May Have Plantar Fasciitis
Watch The Video Below To Learn More And Find Out What Can Help
Are you feeling pain in the bottom of the heel or arch of your foot? Then you may have plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of pain and when left untreated can become extremely painful and lead to other issues.
If you're in pain and don't want it to get worse we want to offer you a FREE consultation to see what solutions can help.
What Is Plantar Fasciitis?
- Plantar fasciitis is when the plantar fascia ligament becomes irritated and swollen.
- It is one of the most common causes of pain in the bottom of the heal and arch.
What Are The Symptoms Of Plantar Fasciitis?
- Pain in the bottom of the heel or arch.
- It can feel like the there is a bruise or ache at the bottom of your foot.
- The pain may move towards the ankle is the fascia become very inflamed.
What Happens If Plantar Fasciitis Goes Untreated?
- Pain will take longer and longer to go away.
- Without treatment or help the plantar fascia will tear away from the heel.
- When the plantar fascia tears it will create a void that eventually will turn into a heel spur causing even more pain.
What Can Be Done To Treat Plantar Fasciitis?
- First, have it diagnosed to make sure that is what you have.
- Second, schedule your FREE consultation so we can find you the right fitting shoe.
- Third, add a specific type of orthotic to go with the shoe.
Want To Alleviate Your Plantar Fasciitis?
What if the pain you are feeling could be alleviated with something very simple?
Our free Plantar Fasciitis consultation will walk you through some simple steps on how to treat this issue and then alleviate the pain you are feeling.
So if you are looking for relief, schedule your FREE consultation by clicking the button below.