Do You have Pain On The Balls Of Your Feet? Then You May Have Metatarsalgia Or Morton's Neuroma?
Watch The Video Below To Learn More And Find Out What Can Help
Are you feeling pain on the balls of your feet? If so, you're not alone. A lot of times people wonder what this pain is. In many cases it's what is called metatarsalgia or Morton's Neuroma.
If this part of your foot is hurting and don't want it to get worse we want to offer you a FREE consultation to see what solutions can help.
What Is Metatarsalgia?
- Metatarsalgia pain generally shows up under the arches and toes on the bottom of the foot.
- It refers to pain and inflammation on the balls of the feet.
What Is Morton's Neuroma?
- Morton's neuroma is a painful condition that also affects the ball of your foot but more specifically the area between the 3rd and 4th toes.
- It can feel as if you have a constant pebble in your shoe.
What Are The Symptoms Of Metatarsalgia And Morton's Neuroma?
- Pain on the balls of your foot.
- Tingling or numbness
- The feeling of a pebble in your shoe.
What Happens If These Issues Go Untreated?
- Can lead to more pain in the same or other foot.
- It can can also lead to pain in other parts of the body.
- Can lead to permanent nerve damage.
What Can Be Done To Treat These Issues?
- First, have it diagnosed to know exactly what the issue is.
- Second, schedule your FREE consultation so we can find you the right shoe to alleviate the issue.
Want Relief From The Pain?
What if the pain you are feeling could be alleviated with something very simple?
Our free consultation will walk you through some simple steps on how to treat this issue and then work towards alleviate the pain you are feeling.
So if you are looking for relief, schedule your FREE consultation by clicking the button below.